Are you a First-Year Student who already knows you want to study off campus?
Most of Denison's students who choose to study away will do so during their junior year. This means students begin the ocs application process during fall semester of sophomore year. Don't want to wait that long to start preparing to go away? See the checklist below for things you can begin working on now.
- EXPLORE Global Tools to learn about the 300+ programs approved by Denison. Interested in Summer or January-Term options? Check out this page for more information.
- DISCUSS with your academic advisor and/or major department how off-campus study fits into your academic plan.
- SEEK OUT students who have already gone off campus - Listen, ask questions, and learn about their experiences.
- CONNECT with us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- READ our blog, Bridging Borders, to hear student stories and learn more about global events on Denison's campus
- BUDGET for going off campus by making an appointment with the Office of Financial Wellness or attending one of their events - it is never too early to begin saving for your time away!
- SIGN UP to be notified as soon as we open the application cycle in the fall by filling out this form. Opening and completing an Advising Application is the first mandatory step in the application process.
- RESEARCH how our process works by reading about Study Abroad101 and the rest of the application process here.
- APPLY for a passport now or RENEW your passport if it will not be valid at least six months beyond your projected return date from off-campus study.